The Walabot DIY is one of the a best stud finder app capable of "seeing" up to four inches into walls, providing users with the location of studs, stud center, plumbing pipes, electric wires, and even movement behind the wall to help find pests making it the #1 stud finder on the market.
Renovating Will Never Be the Same. Walabot acts as a window into your walls, showing you what's hidden from view. Whether you're a contractor, or a weekend DIYer, your toolbox isn't complete without the Walabot DIY
CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
|Table of Contents|
|Best Stud Finder: Walabot DIY|
|What Is the Walabot DIY?|
|How Does this Stud Finder Work?|
|How to Use the Walabot DIY|
|Who Uses the Walabot DIY|
How to Use the Walabot DIY Stud FinderBe sure that you have a compatible phone. Walabot DIY, DIY Plus and DIY Plus X work with a dedicated app and an Android phone running version 9.0 or above with USB On-the-Go (OTG). Walabot DIY 2 requires an iPhone 7 or higher/ Android phone running v9.0 or above.
- Start by watching Walabot DIY ‘What’s the Drill’ series the to see what Walabot DIY can do.
- Now that you’re ready, download the Walabot DIY app to your phone.
- Next, using the micro USB cord the Walabot DIY comes with, connect the Walabot DIY to your phone.
- Choose the wall type you’ll be working on – drywall or concrete.
- Calibrate the Walabot DIY using the instructions outlined by the manufacturer. This takes about 30 seconds or less and needs to be done every time you use the device.
- Choose a viewing mode from the menu on your phone’s screen.
Types of Modes:
- Images Mode – This real-time imaging shows a clear picture of where objects are located within your wall. If you are looking for pests such as mice, rats, or termites inside the walls, this mode will reveal them. It’s also good for seeing studs, wires, pipes, and other items behind the wall.
- Expert Mode – This mode displays images of raw signals from the Walabot sensor unit. It’s ideal for finding a stud’s center and edges. If you are hanging shelves, cabinets, or other objects that need support from a stud, this is the best mode to use. You can also use it to trace the path of a wire or pipe along the wall.
Who Uses the Walabot Stud FinderThis wall scanner is a great tool for anyone who wants to find studs and other features inside walls. Professional contractors, electricians, plumbers, handymen, and homeowners who enjoy DIY projects all find it very helpful, as it eliminates doubt and helps make a variety of tasks go more smoothly. Bottom line: If you’re looking for the best wall scanner for your money, and you do projects that call for images of objects hidden in your walls – whether it’s a complete kitchen overhaul or hanging a simple picture frame – you’ll find the Walabot DIY makes a welcome addition to your toolbox.
+X (XXX) XXX-XXXX